- Quotes given will expire, if not accepted within 7 days.
- Reservation form online – website, secure server.
- Phone – call or sms.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ask for a quote.
- An online reservation request does not guarantee a reservation. It is the customer’s responsibility to verify their request has been confirmed or denied.
- Price list given applies to transfers in a luxury 4 seater Australian sedan only.(max. 3 small-medium suitcases).- Different rates apply for special events/days such as AFL Grand Final, Grand Prix, Spring Racing Carnival, Christmas Day, New Years Eve/Day, Good Friday, Easter Sunday and most public holidays.
- Credit card details must be provided when making a reservation in order to secure the booking. Card will not be charged unless requested by the customer or if there is a late cancellation/no show.
- Payment can be made with the driver on the day.
- First 15 minutes is free from pick up time.Waiting time will be charged extra.(Except for airport transfers which include 30min domestic/ 60min international)
- Car without an LPG gas tank should be requested in advance if needed.
- Late night surcharge of 20% applies for bookings between 11:00pm and 5:00am (similar to taxis).
- $6.00 parking fee applies for domestic airport pick ups.
- $15.00 parking & waiting fee applies for international airport pick ups.
- Diversions from a direct transfer will result in additional charges.
- $14.00 fee per baby seat and/or booster applies.
- Prices shown include Citylink and East Link tolls.
- Passengers are responsible for any damage or soiling past reasonable point they cause to the interior and or exterior of the car whilst on hire to them, and will be charged accordingly for any cleaning, detailing, repairs and time off the road in order to restore the car back to its pre hire condition.
No show and or Cancellation of booking:
- Weddings – 1 week
- Special events – 1 week
- Dinner transfers – 3 hours
- Airport transfers – 3 hours
- Failing to do so will result in the full amount of the transfer being charged
- No contact with the customer (No Show), will result in the full amount of the journey to be charged.
Methods of payment:
- Cabcharge – e-ticket or Gold chip.
- Invoice – prior arrangement must be made.
- Credit cards – Amex, Diners, M/Card, Visa & CabCharge.
- Eftpos – available in cars
- Pre-pay – Electronic Funds Transfer or Credit Card
- All credit cards attract a 10% Gst and Eftpos service fee when paid in the Car .
- - VHA Silver Service Chauffeured Cars Melbourne reserves the right to change, update or modify these Terms and Conditions and price list, at any time without prior notice.